Health First Certification
As the COVID-19 pandemic within Greece is contained and constantly monitored by the state authorities, lockdown measures are progressively eased and businesses are moving forward with their adjusted operations. Accordingly, we have adjusted our operations and procedures in order to prevent, limit, contain and monitor the spread of the virus.
Thankfully, as we are an apartments hotel, we already have some particular benefits like:
- Spacious apartments with excellent natural ventilation, and large balconies, and autonomous A/C.
- Open-air common corridors.
- Full autonomy for our guests, ideal for staycations, self-isolation and social distancing.
- No buffets, no mini-bars.
- Everything deliverable to your apartment, from groceries to meal deliveries.
We are also introducing the following procedures and approaches inline with our Health First Certification as follows:
- We are limiting availability in order to provide greater distances between guests’ apartments.
- We are limiting the use of our elevator to 1 person at a time.
- We are employing a 1 day interval between stays in the same apartment.
- We are using a full steam cleaning system of our apartments after every check-out on top of normal cleaning procedures.
- We have established an opt-out no-housekeeping service for our guests. This means that our guests will be provided with all the necessary cleaning equipment, linen, and towels for the duration of their stay. No-contact collection of laundry, garbage bags will be made outside the apartment door, and no one will enter the apartment during our guests’ stay.
- We already have in place no-contact check-in (check our online check-in) and check-out procedures
- We are shutting down our fitness center and playroom for this year.
- We are limiting the number of persons in our pool to six (6) in order to avoid crowding.
- We are limiting the number of persons in our roof terrace to eight (8) in order to avoid crowding.
- We do have in place self-isolation, quarantine, and tracing protocols in case of suspect cases, and as always, we have a doctor on call 24/7.
- We have notices for fundamental hygiene rules for our guests to follow.
- We have prescribed a set of rules and procedures for our transfer services partners to implement.
These are plenty more measures we have in place that do not affect your stay. We encourage you to follow specific house rules for the well-being of staff and guests alike, and we are always open to your feedback and suggestions.