Booking direct is smarter!
Planning your next memorable vacation can range from a simple customary decision to a complex and time consuming itinerary planning across different dates and destinations. Thankfully there are plenty of solutions out there for the modern traveler that can make the process quick and simple. But if you want to get the best value for money, then booking direct is definitely your best option, especially when it comes to picking your hotel.
Booking through a major outlet may be loaded with information and options, but these come at a usually hidden cost that is carried by both hotels and guests alike. Why pay more for the same thing? Instead, once you know where you want to stay, you can come in direct communication with your hotel, get a better and personalized rate and relay all your requirements and wishes effectively. This allows you to stay in immediate contact with you hotel, ensuring your best experience.
Are you still thinking about it? Here are some reasons why booking direct is better for you:
- Additional discounts, extras, upgrades and coupons that you can take advantage of.
- Discounts on car rentals and tours.
- No intermediaries, no hassle, direct booking means direct contact with your hotel.
- Best value proposition, get the most out of your money.
- You are in control of your reservation at your hotel.
- Amendments and changes easily taken care of.
- Personalised requests lead to a memorable experience for you.
- No hidden fees or costs, what you see is what you get.
- Secure, simple, fast and guaranteed.
- True last minute availability.
So let us know what your needs are using our contact form or book now using our booking engine – don’t forget to use promo code DIRECT for an additional 5% discount!
To all of our friends and guests.
The Greek government has decided on the suspension of all seasonal hotels until the 1st of May due to the coronavirus pandemic as a preventative measure against the virus spread. Full season hotels will also shut-down on March 23rd and re-open on May 1st.
We will obviously adhere to this ruling, and if we deem it neccessary, we will voluntarily extend our opening time even further.
All cancellations relevant to the April arrivals will be handled sequentially. Guests that have booked through OTA’s like Expedia, Booking and/or other agents, should remain patient as their cancellations are handled by their agents who have to deal with an unprecedented workload worldwide due to similar measures.
We again urge all our friends and guests to follow hygiene rules and social distancing, to monitor their health and remain safe. We will be updating accordingly.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Θα θέλαμε να ενημερώσουμε τους πελάτες μας σχετικά με την πανδημία και τα μέτρα που λαμβάνουμε.
Είμαστε εποχικό ξενοδοχείο επιπλωμένων διαμερισμάτων, ανοίγουμε την 1η Απριλίου, και ως εκ τούτου δεν έχουμε εκτεθεί σε επισκέπτες ή πιθανώς νοσούντες.
Από την έναρξη μας, το γυμναστήριο, το μπαρ και ο χώρος πρωινού θα παραμείνουν κλειστά για προληπτικούς λόγους. Οι πελάτες μας θα έχουν την δυνατότητα για παράδοση του πρωινού στα διαμερίσματα τους, όπως και παράδοση γευμάτων απ’ έξω φυσικά.
Έχουμε αναβαθμίσει το πρόγραμμα καθαριότητας και απολύμανσής μας ώστε να προσαρμοστούμε το μέγιστο δυνατό στις νέες απαιτήσεις. Το καθημερινό service των διαμερισμάτων θα γίνεται μονάχα κατά την απουσία των πελατών από αυτά. Έχουμε επίσης εισάγει νέες διαδικασίες στην υποδοχή μας ώστε να τηρούνται οι κατάλληλες αποστάσεις ασφαλείας στην διάδραση με τους πελάτες μας.
Παρακαλούμε όλους τους πελάτες μας να ακολουθούν όλους τους απαραίτητους κανόνες υγιεινής, να αποφεύγουν αναίτιες συναθροίσεις, να παρακολουθούν την υγεία τους και να μην φοβούνται να αναφέρουν οποιοδήποτε σύμπτωμα. Στο ξενοδοχείο μας έχουμε σχέδιο ανταπόκρισης σε πιθανό ή/και επιβεβαιωμένο κρούσμα σύμφωνα με τις οδηγίες του ΕΟΔΥ και του Υπουργείου Τουρισμού.
Παρακαλούμε επίσης όλους τους πελάτες μας που είναι άνω των 60 ετών ή ανήκουν στις ευπαθείς ομάδες να αναβάλλουν τα ταξίδια τους και να παρακολουθούν τις οδηγίες του ΕΟΔΥ και του Υπουργείου Υγείας.
Προτεραιότητά μας είναι η ασφάλεια του προσωπικού μας και των πελατών μας, και θα συνεχίσουμε να ακολουθούμε όλες τις κρατικές οδηγίες και βέλτιστες πρακτικές. Παραμένουμε ευγνώμονες για τις υπεράνθρωπες προσπάθειες ιατρών και υγειονομικών.
Organizing your family vacations can always be a challenge. But it does not have to be, certainly not with us in Apollonia.
In fact, Apollonia is the perfect match for families of all sizes and needs. Obviously, our spacious apartments, like the Suite which can accommodate up to 4 persons and the Family Apartment for even larger families of 6, are ideal. Not only they allow families to comfortably stay together, share a snack in the living room but also prepare their meals in fully equipped kitchens and enjoy their dinners together just like you do at home. You no longer have to split parents from children in different rooms far apart, or constantly try to coordinate meals in various tavernas and restaurants. Sometimes staying inside together is great even during your vacation.
However, it is not just the large apartments we offer, but also our experience and all the peripheral services that come in handy for a great family vacation. Baby-cots and feeding chairs for our baby guests are of course provided for free, just like sunscreens and beach towels. For all your transfer needs, our helpful reception staff can always help you arrange a comfortable minivan, not only to and from the airport but also into the city and other areas of interest for daylong excursions. Besides our outdoor swimming pool and assorted water toys, we also offer a small playing and activities area, as well as babysitting services for when you need a little break.
While staying with us in Apollonia in picturesque Varkiza, you do not need to worry anymore about the small things, but instead, you can sit back and enjoy a great and relaxing family vacation as it should be. You and your family deserve it, so contact us now for your special family needs and we will be glad to assist you.
Αυτή τη στιγμή έχουμε 2 κενές θέσεις εργασίας:
- Μαγείρισσα/μάγειρα για παρασκευή και service a la carte πρωινού και ενός γεύματος το μεσημέρι (ολιγάριθμες μερίδες), προϋπηρεσία επιθυμητή, όχι απαραίτητη, κατά προτίμηση απόφοιτη/ος σχολής, γνώση αγγλικών, Υ/Η, ελληνική κουζίνα, πλήρους απασχόλησης 6 ημέρες, 7 ώρες, άδειες κανονικά, μέχρι 31/10. Ασφάλιση και αμοιβή σύμφωνα με τη συλλογική σύμβαση.
- Υπάλληλος υποδοχής, εργασία μέχρι 31/10, 6ήμερο, 7 ώρες, άδειες κανονικά. Απαραίτητη καλή γνώση Αγγλικών και βασικών δεξιοτήτων υπολογιστή, προϋπηρεσία και εκπαίδευση επιθυμητή, αλλά όχι απαραίτητη. Ασφάλιση και αμοιβή σύμφωνα με τη συλλογική σύμβαση.
Βιογραφικά στο firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ζητούμε μαγείρισσα/μάγειρα για παρασκευή και service a la carte πρωινού και ενός γεύματος το μεσημέρι (ολιγάριθμες μερίδες), προϋπηρεσία επιθυμητή, όχι απαραίτητη, κατά προτίμηση απόφοιτη/ος σχολής, γνώση αγγλικών, Υ/Η, ελληνικής κουζίνας, πλήρους απασχόλησης 6 ημέρες, 7ωρο, ασφάλιση, ελάχιστη αμοιβή 1000 μικτά. Βιογραφικά στο email: email@example.com.
Happy Hollidays With a Gift!
We want to wish all of our guests from all over the world, peaceful and warm season greetings. This is a time of reflection and family gatherings, but it is also a time for planning and gifting. So, in the spirit of the holidays we would like to offer you a limited 15% discount on our early rates, making your next summer vacation the perfect gift for you and your family.
Just remember to use coupon code* WGIFT on the final step of our online secure booking engine, and you are ready!
*Applicable only for Non Refundable reservations, limited number of promo codes available, the offer will expire on January 5th, cannot be combined with other promo codes.
Athens, an open-air museum itself, is an astonishing cultural hub seamlessly connecting the past with the present and even the future. Essential element of this narrative, along with numerous archaeological sites, is the plethora of museums it offers for you to visit. Here are just some of them.
1. The Acropolis Museum: A bold reflection of the iconic rock of Acropolis with a sentimental outlook to the future of the site. The Acropolis Museum is continuously winning over the hearts of its visitors, earning it a year by year position among the best museums of the world and making it an attraction in itself. Its careful and meaningful design reveals the true importance of its unique exhibits. Its attractive setup guides the guest through the exhibit’s aesthetic value as it was meant to be revealed. It is also very easy to reach! From our hotel you can take either bus 122 or 171 to Elliniko Metro Station and from there simply take the Red Line to Acropolis Metro Station and you are right on the entrance! A must not miss visit when you are in Athens, even for just one day, the Acropolis Museum is sure to make a lasting impression on you.
2. The National Archaeological Museum: From the contemporary to the old, the National Archaeological Museum has the near impossible task of incorporating an incredible number of antiquities from different eras and parts of Greece into a single exciting archaeological exhibition, and it has done so for many decades. You will be fascinated by both the variety and the sheer volume of exhibits, be careful not to be overwhelmed! You can reach the museum from Apollonia using bus 171 to the Elliniko Metro Station, take the Red Line and get off at Omonia Metro Station. From there it is a short 5-minute walk along 28is Oktovriou Avenue.
3. Museum of Cycladic Art: Since its inception in 1986, the Museum of Cycladic Art has been renown as a jewel among Athen’s museums thanks to its unique focus on the enigmatic prehistoric Cycladic art, a form distinct from other exhbitions Athens has to offer. It has been praised for its elegant and enchanting design, rich cultural calendar full of events, lectures and side exhibitions and it is overall impressive guest experience. Using the metro system from the Elliniko Metro Station, you change at Syntagma, take the Blue Line towards the Airport or Ethniki Amyna and get off at the Evangelismos Metro Station. From there it is a simple 5 minute walk!
4. National Museum of Contemporary Art: Established in 2000, and changing a number of venues, it finally found its permanent base in the old FIX brewery. Its permanent collection spreads across two of its levels and it revolves around major Greek and foreign contemporary artists, and it will be hosting a series of side-exhibitions, art projects and events. Open daily except Mondays, 11:00 – 19:00, accessible via the Fix Metro Station or by the tram system (stop Fix).
5. Benaki Museum (Pireos Building): Part of the original Benaki Museum encompassing a number of buildings across Athens, the Pireos Building is the newest of them and part of the Pireos Avenue cultural revival. It boasts a number of concurrent exhibitions, installations, events and presentations thanks to its modern multifunctional design, ranging from architecture, photography to theater and traditional heritage. Best way to get to the museum is to take bus 171 from Varkiza to Elliniko Metro Station, pick the Red Line until Syntagma Metro Station and change to the Blue Line until Kerameikos Metro Station. From there you can follow Pireos Avenue (southbound) and after about 10 minutes you will be ready for the museum’s riches.
There are of course plenty more museums composing the rich intellectual tapestry Athens has to offer, like the Byzantine and Christian Museum and the Jewish Museum of Greece. Our reception would be more than glad to assist you in purchasing tickets, attending events and designing your unique cultural experience!
We wish all our guests season greetings and a happy new year!
Technology Solutions for Your Vacation!
Travelling has definitely changed a lot over the past 30 years, and technology is certainly a major driving force behind that change, ever present in our daily lives, from planning ahead your trip and booking your flight and ferry tickets to discovering local secrets and atrractions and getting the most out of your destination. Sure you want to get away from it all and just relax, but there are some simple essential technology solutions and apps that can actually help you out and be very useful during your next vacation in Greece and Varkiza.
Here is your list:
1. Athens like any other big city and has an elaborate public transportation system, but there is no need to be overwhelmed. Just use the official Athens transportation app, OASA telematics and plan your trip, find your bus and metro stops and timetables and you will be using the system better than a local.
2. You still need tickets thought – we always have the standard tickets at the reception, but never be without any kind of ticket with the TfA app – easy, secure and with the full range of tickets that you will be needing, such as day passes, discounted youth tickets and special airport bus tickets.
3. Varkiza offers a nice range of restaurants and tavernas that we can recommend, but perhaps you would like to browse through the more than 1000 restaurants in the greater Athens area, and reserve a table too. You can easily do this with the e-table.gr app, a great way of finding your next culinary experience in Athens.
4. Obviously you should grab your phone charger, but can you plug-it in? Power outlets have the bad habit of changing from country to country, and a reliable quality travel adaptor is always a good idea when travelling abroad. But even if you forget any of the two, don’t worry – we of course have got plenty, just ask for one at the reception!