COVID19 Affected Reservations
From April 13th, the Greek government has instituted a voucher system applicable from February 25th for the deposits and cancellation fees for the sustainability of the tourism sector, and the protection of consumers. What does this mean for you?
- If you have a reservation with us, and cannot travel due to unforeseen circumstances beyond your control (travel bans, lockdowns, etc) you are eligible for the voucher system.
- The reverse applies as well. If we can not service your reservation due to similar circumstances, we can issue you a voucher for the equivalent amount.
- If you can travel, and we can service the reservation, normal terms and conditions apply. However, we will be considering issuing vouchers on a case by case basis for travelers indirectly affected.
- The voucher will be eligible for 18 months from the date of issue. This means that you can redeem your voucher for a stay with us, up until 18 months after the date of issue.
- Voucher expiration date extensions will be considered on a case by case basis.
- The voucher is money-equivalent only. It is not limited to the original reservation details, (ie apartment type, daily rate, length or period of stay, etc).
- The voucher amount will be equal to the original reservation cost/cancellation-fees, but we will be offering 10% on top of that. This means that if your cancellation cost is 100 Euro, we will be issuing you a 110 Euro voucher.
- The voucher is transferable and we will allow name changes. This means that you can gift it to a family member or friend that can travel.
- The voucher is restricted to each individual hotel. This means that any voucher we will be issuing can be redeemed to our hotel exclusively.
- The voucher is not issued automatically. We will have to contact us and request it, otherwise, the original reservation specific terms and conditions apply. You can request your voucher by email, or by using our contact form, and we will reply as soon as possible.
- If you have booked with us through an agency, you will have to contact your agency first with the relevant request.
We urge all guests to remain patient with the processing of their reservations and equivalent vouchers, and above all to stay safe during this crisis.
This information is accurate as of April 24th, 2020.