Discovering a place like Varkiza shouldn’t be a hassle. Here are a few tips to make the most out of your experience in Varkiza.
- Our reception usually has normal tickets, but you can also use your smartphone for any kind of ticket. Search and install for the TfA Tickets app and buy any kind of ticket for you and your party.
- You can always find the city buses schedule and timetables here.
- Public transportation is great, but you can always rent a car. Ask our friendly receptionists, or check out our main partner, Morphis Rent a Car.
- To get to the Island Club cove swimming spot, just walk into the parking lot and follow the signs for the metal ladder.
- In the early hours of the morning you can always find the local fishermen selling their catch down at the marina, like so many before them for thousands of years!
- The easiest way to get to Sounio is using the intercity coach system KTEL. The stop (orange sign) is opposite the Esplanade Cafe and our reception can always help you with the timetables.
- For the beach, we can always give you beach towels, sun protection creams and umbrellas for free, as well as a discount card for the organized beach.
- The famous Georgiades bakery opens as early as 05:00 for the public, offering a great variety of fresh breads, buns and pastries.
Tags: guide, varkiza